The main theme of the program is the Union of Belarus and Russia.
Guests in the studio: Nikolai Gonchar - State Duma deputy.
Vyacheslav Igrunov - Deputy Chairman of the Committee on CIS Affairs of the State Duma of the Russian Federation.
The main issues discussed in the studio:
1.Pro events of the past week.
On the Common Economic Space of the CIS.
2. About the meeting of the Presidents of Ukraine and Belarus in Gomel and the signing of a bilateral agreement. (?).
3. About economic relations of Belarus and Russia.
4. On the logic of the policy of the President of Belarus A. Lukashenko.
5.For mutually beneficial cooperation between the two countries.
Alexander Mechanic, director of the Institute of Contemporary Politics.
6.On concrete forms of state association.
Prospects for this.
7. About the draft Treaty of 1995.
8. Will Belarus decide to join the UN if it unites with Russia?
Alexey Podberezkin, Doctor of Historical Sciences.
9.Pro stages of unification.
On the role of deputies in the integration process.
10. On the need for a unified legislative framework for the association.
Abdul-Hakim Sultygov, economist.
11.Pro creation of a customs union.
12. On the development of economic cooperation.
Sergei Mitrokhin, a deputy of the State Duma of the Russian Federation and the Yabloko association.
13.Ob level of authoritarianism in Belarus.
14.On the situation in Kiev and Minsk in 1990.
Sergei Vasilenko, an expert of the State Duma of the Russian Federation.
15. About the supporters and opponents of the union.
On the causes of the collapse of the USSR.
Nikolai Gonchar is a deputy of the State Duma of the Russian Federation. Igrunov Vyacheslav - Deputy Chairman of the State Duma Committee on CIS Affairs.