Serve my Homeland (2011) 07/08/2011
Availability of videosources
Needs clarification of possibility of digitizing in HD.
1. The factory: "our reportage" from Smolensk on the 25th Special Forces detachment of the Interior Ministry of the Russian Federation.
Lesson on PFD. Bortsovsky and the gym.
Teachings of the detachment raised by alarm.
Attack on the APC. Capture the building.
Dynamic assault by deuces and fours.
Says Alexander Eremenko, commander of the 25th Special Forces Unit of the Interior Ministry of the Russian Federation.
Overcoming the fire zone.
Demonstration of modern small arms.
2. The report from Sweden about the military-tactical game "Berget" in which civilians or former military men from 16 to 60 years take part.
The game uses a gas-pneumatic weapon.
Training capture group.
Intelligence in the forest.
Their impressions of the game are shared by the participants.
3. Reporting from the Taptchikhino garrison in the Altai on summer military training for university students.
Fragments of the youth sports of the last year.
Says Igor Tsibko, the head of the military department of the Altai State Technical University.
Students at the shooting range perform exercises from a standing pistol and a submachine gun.
Assembling and disassembling the machine.
Classes on tactics.
Towing a stuck car.
Delivery of standards for driving on T-72 tanks.
Acceptance of the military garrison of the garrison.
4.Gost of the program: Konstantin Mokienko, expert of the Center for Analysis of Strategies and Technologies.
The main topics discussed in the studio.
1. Prospects of the MAK aviation salon.
2.On the flight test program for fifth-generation fighter aircraft.
3.Problemy rearmament of the air fleet of the Air Force.
4.About the export of Russian military aircraft.
5. On state aid and support of the aviation industry.