Serve my Homeland (2014) 2014
Availability of videosources
Needs clarification of possibility of digitizing in HD.
Plots of the program:
1. Our report about the international exhibition of armaments and military equipment of the ground forces and ground-based air defense equipment "EuroSatori" held in France.
Demonstration of various equipment at a special test site.
Armored cars, jeeps, reconnaissance vehicles on the track.
A drone and a drone in flight.
System "Teramax" (USA).
ATV Amphibious (Canada).
Armored personnel carrier Renault (France).
Visitors at the exhibition stands.
Artillery complexes on wheels.
Self-propelled plant "Caesar" (France).
Modular combat platforms.
Guidance and tracking systems.
Various types of missiles, shells, ammunition.
Rifles, pistols, machine guns. (Details about the exhibition in the next program).
2.Suzhet about the military-patriotic club "Rus" from the Valdai region, the Novgorod region.
Search group in the forest.
Trophies of the war: rusty shells, grenades, remnants of equipment.
Chronicle of the Second World War.
A detachment of pathfinders goes to the search site.
Says Valentina Prosandeyeva, a resident of the village of Sukhaya Niva.
She talks about the war, about what was happening on this earth, in this area.
Guys in the expedition.
Says Igor Volokitin, head of the military industrial complex "Rus".
3. Guests in the studio: Andrei Kirisenko and Vsevolod Ilyin, masters of sports of international class in practical shooting, representatives of the Rostek-Kalashnikov team.
The main topics of conversation in the studio:
1. About the World Championship in practical shooting in triathlon, which was held in the US.
2.Opro debut performance of our team.
The fact that the boys were the first to become bronze medalists.
3. About Jerry Mikulike (USA), the famous shooter of three weapons.
4.The differences between the program of our competitions and the international program.
5. About the types of weapons with which they performed at the World Championships.
The guys show it in the studio.
In detail about it speak.
They tell us about the great popularity of shooting competitions in the USA.