Theme of transfer: Taxes.
Guests of the program: Sergey Shatalov, Deputy Minister of Finance of the Russian Federation.
Svyatoslav Fyodorov, director of ISTC Eye Microsurgery, Academician.
The main topics and issues discussed in the studio:
1. What types of taxes are paid by individuals today?
2. What is the approximate amount of taxes that natural persons have to pay?
3.O tax on childlessness.
4. Where do the tax funds go?
5. How are funds allocated from tax revenues?
6. The main directions, where today tax funds.
7. On the need for a government report on the use of tax revenues.
The history of the appearance of taxes in Western countries and the United States.
About how and what taxes are paid today in the US and other countries.
8. The imperfection of our taxation system and tax legislation.
9.About lack of interest of the state in the development of small and medium-sized businesses.
10. On the need to adopt a tax code.
11.On the system of control over the payment of taxes.
The plot of the Tax Police Department was created quite recently.
Work of policemen with debtors.
On the storming of the tax inspection in Vologda.
A special operation to seize financial documents in one of the banks.
12. Against the ways and methods of shelter from taxes.
13. About the famous scandal with the "MMM" and the consequences for the state.
14.How is the interaction between the Ministry of Finance, the tax service and the tax police being built?
The plot of high-profile international scandals associated with tax fraud.
The case of S. Berlusconi.
The work of tax authorities in the United States.
On the introduction of the tax declaration in Russia.
15. On the development of the market and entrepreneurship, on the establishment of the institution of private property, as one of the main conditions for economic development, and consequently, the growth of people's living standards.
Sergey Shatalov, Deputy Minister of Finance of the Russian Federation. Fedorov Svyatoslav-Director of the MNTK "Eye Microsurgery", academician, Hero of Socialist Labor of the USSR.