Theme of the transfer: The decision of the CIS countries to create a single anti-terrorist center.
Guests of the program: Boris Mylnikov, head of the CIS antiterrorist center, Lieutenant-General.
The main topics discussed in the studio:
1. About the incident with the seizure of Japanese biologists in August last year in Kyrgyzstan.
2. About the financing of the center.
3. The situation with the Afghan militants on the border with Uzbekistan.
4. The question of creating special forces.
5. About the use of special purpose units of the CIS countries.
6.Pro position of Turkmenistan, which did not support the establishment of the center.
7. Priority zones of increased attention of the center.
8.On withdrawal of peacekeeping forces from the territory of Tajikistan.