Theme of the program: International Economic Forum in Davos
Guests in the studio: Boris Fedorov - State Duma deputy.
Sergei Glazyev - head of the information and analytical department of the Council of Federation.
The main topics and issues discussed in the studio:
1. The benefits and benefits of the international economic forum.
2.Economic forum in Davos, this is a political theater.
3. The ability to create public opinion and a positive image of the country for representatives of the financial circles of the West.
4. On credit policy and the debts of Russia.
5. Efficiency and rationality of monetary policy.
6. Main priorities for the country's budget.
7.Obout debt to creditors
8.Pro increase energy prices, as a variant of improving the economic situation.
9. On the need for breakthrough technologies.
10.Work of the Central Bank and the tax system.
11. Deficiency of budget financing.
12. Increasing the efficiency of commercial banks.
13.With the readiness of the guests of the program to take responsibility for the current state of affairs in the financial sphere.
Experts in the studio: Mikhail Malyutin, head of political programs of the fund "Expert Institute".
Andrey Neshadin, executive director of the Expert Institute of the Russian Union of Entrepreneurs.
Eugene Sobakin, deputy.
Chairman of the Industry Committee of the State Duma of the Russian Federation.