Peak hour (1996) 10/17/1996
Availability of videosources
Needs clarification of possibility of digitizing in HD.
The guest of the program: Konstantin Santalov is the champion of Russia, the world and European super marathon champion.
The main topics and issues discussed in the studio:
1. How can I run 300 km a day?
2. That two of our runners are going to overcome this milestone.
3. Congenital heart disease and such loads as it is compatible?
4. The pleasure derived from running helps to unload.
5.Pro competitions at long and super long distances.
6. Who are our main rivals for today?
7.Pochesu ultramarathon is not an Olympic sport?
8.How does the body react to such stresses as the recovery is?
9.Sportive nutrition at a distance.
What it consists of.
10. What is the situation with doping in ultramarathons?
11. What do athletes think during the run?
12. What are your strongest traits?
13. Do sportsmen earn enough and suit you financially?