Guest program: Vladimir Kulakov, director of the Center of Obstetrics and Gynecology of the Academy of Medical Sciences of the Russian Federation.
1. Are there signs of a demographic crisis in Russia?
2. What are the advantages of the Center before a conventional maternity home?
3.Today, unfortunately, many patients are forced to purchase medicines for childbirth.
4. The main directions of the Center's work.
5. New methods and scientific work on obstetrics.
6. The most frequent pathologies in women.
7.For surrogate mothers who help to have children, childless families.
8. What is the method of artificial insemination?
9.On the creation of a sperm bank and the selection of donors.
10. Preservation of pregnancy and premature babies.
11.Commercial prices for artificial insemination.
12. C-section when needed.
13. Is it necessary for the husband to be present during childbirth?
14. How many children are not harmful to have, so that it does not affect the health of the mother.