Peak hour (1996) 07/10/1996
Availability of videosources
Needs clarification of possibility of digitizing in HD.
Special project for the 60th anniversary of the State Automobile Inspectorate of the Ministry of the Interior of the Russian Federation
Guest program: Vladimir Timoshin, First Deputy Chief of the State Traffic Inspectorate of the Ministry of the Interior of the Russian Federation.
The main topics and issues discussed in the studio:
1. About how V.Timoshin himself got into the road accident, the culprit of which was the inspector of the traffic police.
2. Characteristic causes of violations of traffic rules (SDA) for Russia.
3. What are the main causes of traffic violations?
4.Pro arrangement of our roads and streets, which significantly affects the number of violations.
5. About cars with the right wheel and problems with it connected.
6.Pro level of crime in motor vehicles and on the roads.
7.On norms of alcohol content in the blood.
8. Offenses in the very system of traffic police and the fight against them.
9.On creation of its own security service in the traffic police.
10. On the level of wages of workers gai
11. On the validity of driving licenses issued in the republics of the former USSR, in the territory of Russia.
12. For a system of penalties for violations of traffic rules.