theme (1993) 08/27/1993
Availability of videosources
Needs clarification of possibility of digitizing in HD.
Theme of the program: How do people become stars?
What happens to them before and after.
Guests of the program: Galina Volchek, the main director of the Sovremennik Theater and Vitaly Wolf, a theater critic, doctor of historical sciences.
The main topics and questions condemned in the studio:
1.What is a "star"?
2. About those stars whose names entered the history of world culture.
3.Today, another social reality.
The stars are almost invisible.
4. About what is a star in contemporary art.
About the star artists of our cinema.
5. About the actress of the Moscow Art Theater Alla Nazimova, who became one of the first stars of the beginning of the century.
6. Who and what creates a star?
Can actors of the theater, be such stars, as actors of cinema?
About Valentine Serova cinema and theatrical star of the 40's.
7. On the influence of the star on the public, she can lead, shape the style, behavior, fashion.
Do we have such stars?
8. For a star is a mystery, a mystery.
About A. Schwarzenegere.
9. About the role of the director in the creative destiny of the artist.
10.Pro Lyudmila Gurchenko, who managed to fall and managed to rise, becoming at this individuality and personality.
The fact that much depends on the artist himself.
11. About Tatyana Samoilova, who could become a star, but the circumstances prevented and the time was not right.
12.On the fact how the fate of our famous actors of cinema, theater and variety abroad.
13. On the influence of reincarnation, on the life of the actor himself.
14. Does the image affect the creative life of an actor?
15. About stereotypes, image and individuality.
16.On rising stars to Elena Yakovlev, Olga Drozdov, Oleg Menshikov, Tatyana Dogilev.
17. The influence of scandalous stories on the life of a star.
What are world-class stars?
18. Then what impact does the current market situation have on the theater, cinema, culture and for all our life.
19. About the Russian theater school, that we should be a country of culture.
PersonnelVolchek Galina - artistic director of the Sovremennik Theater, People's Artist of the USSR. Vulf Vitaly is a theater critic, Doctor of Historical Sciences.