Subject of the program: Counterfeiters.
Guests of the program:
Nikolai Ponomarev, Head of the Department for Economic Crimes, Ministry of the Interior of the Russian Federation.
Viktor Baranov, entrepreneur, "king" of counterfeiters in the recent past.
The main topics and issues discussed in the studio:
1. How do you think, what amounts of counterfeit money are in circulation in our country today?
2.About the amount of fakes seized last year.
3.Ob the history of this ancient craft.
The plot is about the first printed money in Russia, about major scams of different years.
4. About the process and secrets of making fake money.
About hard work, skills and knowledge in the work of the master.
5.Pro criminal liability for the manufacture and sale of counterfeit money. about using the experience of counterfeiters for public purposes.
The plot of the Museum of the Interior Ministry, in which there is an exposition about the manufacture of counterfeit money.
Fixtures, paints, special tools.
6. How today can I detect fakes?
Poll on the street.
Question: Can you tell a fake from a real bill?
7. How money is checked today, what methods can be used.
About different levels of quality fake money.
About devices that determine the authenticity of bills.
8. Which foreign currency is most protected today?
About the vulnerability of our money.
About the level of masters and degrees of money protection.
9.Pro reference book on the description of Russian banknotes.
10. The plot.
On the international mafia structures that are engaged in falsification of foreign currency about their relationship with smugglers and the drug business.
11. Impact of fakes on the country's economy and public confidence in money.
12. About how counterfeit money comes true and the growth of counterfeit money in our country.
The plot of the fight against counterfeiters in the leading world powers.
13. Money should be respected.
On the possible cooperation of V. Baranov with the special services of the Ministry of Internal Affairs.