Guest of the program: President of the Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs, public and political figure Arkady Volsky.
The main topics and issues discussed in the studio
1. After the elections of 1993, the politician Volsky disappeared from sight.
And suddenly, on July 5, you are again in the center of events.
For many, your participation in the delegation was unexpected.
2. On Sunday, the agreement on the military bloc was finally signed.
He will be analyzed and discussed.
Can Russian mothers (and Chechen ones) sleep well? 3. And yet, on Sunday we breathed a sigh of relief.
But Dudayev’s statement that the signed agreement was not valid followed.
Could it be that the members of the Chechen delegation will be arrested by his order, and you will have to start all over again? 4. How unexpected was Dudayev’s statement for you?
To what extent Maskhadov controls field commanders.
Will they obey the disarmament order?
For example, Shamil-Basayev ... 5. What will be the mechanism for disarming those of them who refuse to obey? 6. Have any security guarantees been approved for Chechens who supported the entry of federal troops? 7. There are elections in Chechnya.
But as it is known in Afghanistan, Rabbani is legally elected.
However, the civil war in the country does not stop.
How big is the danger of a civil war in Chechnya? 8. Let's hope the elections take place.
Your forecast about their results?
A fragment of the plot of the tragedy in a suburb of Grozny.
9. There was no feeling of hopelessness, everything: the negotiations were broken, the war continues? 10. At the beginning of the talks, there were reports in the press that your delegation did not want to go to Moscow, because it was afraid that they would not let it back?
11. When was it psychologically easier: during negotiations of the Chechen delegation or in anticipation of news from Moscow? 12. We remember your indignation about Presidential Decree on the deployment of troops in Chechnya How much is the likelihood of the appearance of another similar decree that can destroy all agreements? 13. The position of the Prime Minister is clear, the position of the President, on the contrary, causes many discrepancies.
Can you say something about this? 14. One of the points of the agreement is the exchange of prisoners.
It does not happen that from the hands of the Chechens they will fall into the hands of our investigating authorities?
There is already a precedent ... (History of Lieutenant Yashchenko).
You will follow the fate of prisoners of war? 15. What is the future course of negotiations? 16. Many political forces will seek your favor.
With whom will Volsky go to the polls? 17. And with whom will the Russian United Industrial Party go to elections, of which you are a member and the leader of which they consider you? 18. So, it’s still left, not right center.
Rybkin, and not Chernomyrdin?
By the way, the government recently tells us about stabilization.
The state of the economy you know not from the stories.
Your opinion, as far as government stories are true?
19. You are a supporter of the federal contract system.
How does it differ from the state order and how does society guarantee against bribes?
20. Most likely, bribes are a problem that will be tackled by more than one government.
Your forecast: how the outcome of the upcoming elections to the State Duma and the Federation Council may affect the development of reforms?
1. I know you communicated with Dudayev.
How did you see it? 2. Has a personal relationship developed between the members of the delegation? 3. Are you going to run for a deputy from Chechnya? 4. Did you manage to rest in the negotiations?
If so, how?