Peak hour (1995) 08/07/1995
Availability of videosources
Needs clarification of possibility of digitizing in HD.
Guest of the program: Vladimir Shcherbakov, President of the International Fund for the Promotion of Privatization and Foreign Investments.
The main issues discussed in the studio:
1. For the last month two bankers have died.
Cantor and Kivilidi.
Almost every third member of the round table "Business of Russia" is killed.
In fact, we can safely say that entrepreneurs are shooting in the country ...
Accordingly, the sacramental question arises - why is this happening?
2. Is it possible to talk about the development of entrepreneurship in Russia, when every businessman, without exaggeration, balances between life and death?
3. How, sorry, can you be saved?
Can joint business forces create a unified security service, duplicating law enforcement agencies?
4. In yesterday's interview you said that there are two reasons for the possible murder of Kivilidi - political and criminal.
So who benefits from this murder - political structures or criminal?
5.Are you sure that any political consequences could really arise?
Says Alexey Ilyushenko.
Acting Attorney General of the Russian Federation.
6. Could you comment on this statement?
7. What is the way out of this situation you see?
Arrange a thorough check of the police for corruption?
8. There is an opinion that the killing of businessmen and bankers is a tragic, but inevitable feature of the stage of redistribution of state property ...
9. Is it possible to draw a conclusion from your actual return to politics that you already know exactly how we can equip Russia? 10. How are you going to work with this government?
11. Recently, high-level leadership has been cheerfully reporting on economic and financial stabilization in the country.
What do you think about that?
12. You have just been accused of bluffing the government.
But even in a card game, bluffing does not always win, in a political game even more so.
13.And you are not afraid for your life?
Do you have good security?
14. Which of the political figures, in your opinion, can take the country out of the crisis, and which of them is absolutely unprofitable?
15. Why do you think we should believe you?
For ten years we have been told from above how they will lead us out of the crisis.
There are many promises, but in reality there is nothing.