Peak hour (1996) 08/21/1996
Availability of videosources
Needs clarification of possibility of digitizing in HD.
Guest of the program: Boris Moissev, dancer, choreographer, director, singer.
The most scandalous and controversial star of the Russian scene.
1. Rudolf Nuriev dying, bequeathed to write your biography.
She went out?
2. Doesn't it offend you that for many Boris Moiseyev is, first of all, kitsch, shocking, though talented?
Do you like the glory of a scandalmaker?
3. Is there a limit to your shocking.
Is there a line through which you do not step over?
4. Is it possible to say that provocation is your style?
Or maybe a way to survive, a defensive reaction ...
5.You called yourself a "jester with the people."
Why just a clown, not a dancer, not an actor?
6. At the same time you say about yourself: "I am an elite dancer."
People can't afford tickets to your concerts. "Is it really with the people"?
7. How did it happen that you are a dancer, choreographer suddenly started singing?
8. You say that you are dancing love, and the show is called "Child of vice".
For you, vice and love are the same?
9. You do not like being called a star.
Natural modesty, or just do not like the word?
10. I know that your name has fallen into the Guinness Book of Records.
With what? (His autograph cost one of the fans $ 1600. And on a cheap poster.) Wow, not a star ...
11. Previously, as far as I know, you did everything in your shows yourself: put on the light, invented costumes?
12. Do you have students?
Do you want to create your own school?
13. I know that several years ago you were going to create something like a "Institute of noble girls with a musical bias" ...?
14. You did not participate in any election campaign.
Not invited or did not want?
15.And what about the party of the "blue pioneers - the rangers".
It seems that such a party you were going to create?
16. I know that for a long time you have refused to speak in the Baltic countries, explaining this as an insult to the Russians.
How are you received in the former Soviet republics?
17. Through your bright eccentric shows, there always shines through some inner pain and insecurity.
Or is this also a trick?
18. Are you compared to Nijinsky - is it flattering?
Is there any subtext?
19. Are you happy?
20. I know that you do not like to live in luxurious rooms during your trips.
Although the financial situation allows.
Somehow this puritan image does not fit with you.
21. Have you ever attracted the career of a classical ballet artist?
22. Many with your abilities would prefer to work in the West.
Moreover, the language of dance is international.
You, on the contrary, when leaving are afraid that they will not allow them back.
What is patriotism, love for the motherland?
23. I know you have patrons.
Do you do charity work yourself?
24. You have been on the scene for more than twenty years.
A decent time for a dancer.
How much more are going to hold out?
1. Is it true that you keep all old costumes at home? 2. How did your colleagues react to the fact that you began to sing?
3. Do you have many friends?
Who are these people?