Peak hour (1995) 14.08.1995
Availability of videosources
Needs clarification of possibility of digitizing in HD.
Guest of the program: Ilya Kolerov, 29 years old.
By education - a physics teacher.
In the 90th year, he rented the first gas station in his life in the city of Krasnogorsk.
Now, the company "Kolerov and K" has a capital of 230 million dollars and a network of 14 gas stations in Moscow.
In January 1995, Ilya Kolerov announced that the company had stopped paying taxes to the federal budget until the war in Chechnya was completely stopped and called on fellow entrepreneurs to do the same.
The main topics and issues discussed in the studio:
1. You loudly, maybe, even shockingly spoke about your attitude towards the Chechen war.
Is this your civil position or do you have your own oil interests in Chechnya?
2. So you called on businessmen to boycott tax payments.
Have you thought about the fact that we have enough money in the budget for a war, but teachers, workers and employees will actually suffer?
3. Many were struck by your appeal to Viktor Chernomyrdin.
Let me remind the viewers that you offered all your capital - $ 230 million - to rebuild the Chechen economy.
How serious were your suggestions?
By the way, what was the reaction of the Prime Minister?
You are not afraid to openly call the amount of your capital?
4. Have you found support among entrepreneurs?
How generally do Russian entrepreneurs agree with each other in resolving economic and political issues?
5. You did not try to avenge your January tax boycott and in general - for political activity?
6. Can we expect new political statements from you?
Не собираетесь ли вы, вслед Боровому и Хакамаде, уйти в большую политику, участвовать в выборах, возглавлять партии и блоки?
7. How generally Russian entrepreneurs are able to influence state policy?
Do you believe that someday businessmen will become part of the government?
8. In general, in your opinion, what is the attitude of the authorities towards entrepreneurs?
9. You have voluntarily chosen one of the most criminal types of business - and you cannot. and could not avoid acquaintance with the "mafia" structures.
Many businessmen do not hide that they are forced to share with racketeers.
How did your acquaintance with them begin and does it continue now?
10. Nevertheless, it is very difficult to defend oneself from gangsters only with the word “no”.
How and who ensures your safety?
Do you trust private security structures?
11. Do you have support in law enforcement agencies and law enforcement agencies?
12. Apparently, not all businessmen manage to say such a firm “no” mafia.
How strong is the penetration and participation of criminal structures in the legal business?
13. Who most often and most puts pressure on entrepreneurs: the state or criminal structures?
14. Did you manage to easily make a dent in the state monopoly on fuel trading?
15. Are you going to expand your business?
Following the example of large oil companies, organize your own oil production?
16. Imagine that a physics teacher, just like you once, wants to start his own business not in the 90th, but in the 95th year.
Does he have much chance of success?
What does a modern entrepreneur need.?
17. By your own admission, you just occupied a free niche in the business of private sale of fuel.
Are there still any niches for growing up businessmen?
18. Tell me, are you a typical (“average”) Russian businessman?
19. In your life you were an idealist of pure water and a prudent practitioner.
Tell me, is the time of idealists forever gone?
Telephone calls to the studio:
1. It is said that since August 1, you have reduced the price of gasoline.
Is it true?
Are your prices lower than state?
2. Now it comes into fashion - with large banks and other financial and commercial structures - to keep collections of paintings.
Do you already have your own private gallery?
3.If you suddenly go broke - what will you do then?