Peak hour (1996) 01/22/1996
Availability of videosources
Needs clarification of possibility of digitizing in HD.
Guest program: Tonino Guerra - Italian poet, writer and screenwriter.
The main topics and issues discussed in the studio:
1. You were now a guest of the “Faces of Love” film festival, but at this time there is a war in Chechnya, what do you think of this?
2. It is a pity that the world has grabbed for money, for TV screens, for what brings misfortune and grief.
From this it is necessary to tear people away.
3. You once said that Russians and Italians are united by peasant spirituality, what is it?
4. Love for your neighbor is at the heart of the union.
Simplicity, readiness to help, sincerity.
5. Is it because there is so much cruelty in Russia that people seem to want to do good, but they don’t know how?
They lack culture, education.
6. Hate, murder, cruelty it flooded the media and TV. It is necessary to resist.
7. Everything needs to be done from a young nail.
Raise smart, good eternal in school.
This must be done without delay.
8. Do you think about the success of your scenarios with the public?
Are you a cash writer?
9.Tonino talks about how he could barely make ends meet for 11 years when he moved to Rome.
10.About American cinema, about its commercial and spiritless essence.
11.The cinema is already 100 years old, are we not present at its dying?
12.About the film Theo Angelopoulos "Ulysses Look", 1995
13. The harm and benefits of television for modern society.
It should not devour a man.
14.We know that you have created the Garden of Forgotten Trees, what is it?
15. Tonino recalls how they were released from a concentration camp at the end of the war.
16. About the chapel in memory of Andrei Tarkovsky and the marble slab with a sculpture of two birds in memory of Federico Fellini and Giuseppe Mazzini.
17.Pro trattoriyu that Tonino did in his hometown.
PersonnelGuerra Tonino - Italian poet, writer and screenwriter.