Peak hour 1997 № 1 09.11.1997
Availability of videosources
Needs clarification of possibility of digitizing in HD.
Guest of the program: Konstantin Kinchev, Soviet and
Russian musician, songwriter, leader of the rock band "Alice".
The main topics and issues discussed in the studio:
1. Is it true that children's impressions greatly influence the development of a musician, a poet?
2. About children's pranks, about trade in turn in the mausoleum.
3. About Grandma Kate, reading Gogol and about the attitude to the work of the writer.
4. There is charitable and non-pleasing music7
5. Rock and roll, is it energy and passion?
6. What is the difference between Russian rock and the original?
7. Do you consider yourself a poet?
8. Lyrics and poetry are different things?
9.About the 13th album of “Alice” and about the 13th anniversary of the group this year.
10.Kinchev on stage and at home, are they different people?
1. Is Alice going to finish?
2. Did you sell your guitar to A. Makarevich?
3. Why are there many suicides among musicians?
4. How long do you work on the album?
11. On the exchange of energy and the state of unity with the public.
12. What condition happens immediately after the concert?