Peak hour (1997 № 1 ) 04/29/1997
Availability of videosources
Needs clarification of possibility of digitizing in HD.
Guest of the program: Andrey Makarov-lawyer, deputy of the State Duma of the Russian Federation.
The main topics and issues discussed in the studio:
1. You do not think that your destiny is very close to the path of V.I. Lenin?
Lawyer, lawyer, deputy, politician.
2. In the midst of perestroika, your name did not leave the pages of the newspapers, you were on TV, now you are smaller.
What is the reason?
3. Why are hopes for democratic change, and so are hopes?
4. The collapse of the USSR, its consequences and lessons.
5. About whom everything depended and depends today, starting from the restructuring of Gorbachev?
6. The arrival of Chubais and Nemtsov in the government, what is the chance to meet the expectations?
7. Attempts to solve new problems based on the old leading cadres.
8. If today to sum up the restructuring, how would you formulate it?
9.About the growth of crime, corruption.
Loud killings that are still not disclosed?
10. Problems of legislation, poor work of law enforcement officers to ensure the safety of citizens.
11. What state can be called more legal RSFSR 1987 g or Russia 1997?
12. Consciousness, which does not change here.
13.About the coalescence of the structures of the Ministry of Internal Affairs and the Prosecutor’s Office with the criminal world.
14. Pro state in which the laws are not the same for all.