Peak hour (1996) 08/01/1996
Availability of videosources
Needs clarification of possibility of digitizing in HD.
Guest of the program: Igor Bunin, Director General of the Center for Political Technologies Foundation, political scientist.
The main topics and issues discussed in the studio:
1. Your team has developed an electoral campaign of the president?
2.On the preparation of the ideological program and work with the election headquarters.
3. Is it true that in December your center considered B. Yeltsin’s chances hopeless?
4. About four main directions of the election program.
5. About the emergence of the concept of "monarch" as a status?
6. Were there any mistakes in the presidential campaign?
Who made them?
7. Is communist revenge possible or is this their final defeat?
8. Was it possible to predict that the promises of B. Yeltsin, to end the war in Chechnya before the elections, would not come true?
Who put into the president's lips impracticable promises?
9. How do you think the functions of the president will change in the second term?
10.About the phenomenon of "falling asleep" of the president.
What is the reason?
11. What are the chances of dissolution of the State Duma of the Russian Federation?
12. What do you know about the composition of the future government?
13. Who will we see among the candidates for the presidential elections in 2000?
14. What is more dangerous to make a wrong forecast or to make a forecast that will suit the customer?
15. What prevents to make forecasts in Russia?
16. Has Russia become more predictable?
17. So that you can advise thousands of scientific workers of scientific research institutes who have not been paid for months?
18. Do you recommend lowering small boats from a large ship and sailing by yourself?
19. Can A. Lebed be able to stay in Yeltsin’s team?