theme (1997) 12/23/1997
Availability of videosources
Needs clarification of possibility of digitizing in HD.
Subject of the program: Money and denomination.
Guests of the program: Oleg Vyugin, deputy.
Minister of Finance of the Russian Federation.
Denis Kiselev, Deputy.
Chairman of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation.
Leonid Liflyand, director of the Museum of the History of Money.
Alexander Auzan, President of the International Confederation of Consumer Societies.
Alexey Kozlov, musician, composer, jazzman.
The main issues and topics discussed in the studio:
1. Do you think it’s time for a denomination?
2. About the formal assumptions.
Comparison with the denomination of 1961. Could this increase the money supply?
The plot for the song "ABBA" "Many, Many".
3. What happens to the metal money?
4. What will happen to bank deposits opened before 1992?
5. Is it necessary to convert rubles into dollars?
On the rules of operation of ATMs.
6. Will there be a fixed dollar rate and a money exchange limit?
7. About the monetary policy of the Central Bank in relation to foreign investors.
The plot of how you can keep your savings.
8. About monetary reform of count S. Yu.
9.What is expensive money?
About various mechanical piggy banks for money.
Poll on the street.
How much money do you need for happiness?
10. What to do with our savings in order not to lose the last?
11.On the development of consumer lending.
Fragment from the film / The Golden Calf, directed by M. Schweitzer, 1968, Mosfilm.
12.On the luring of the consumer, the creation of hype and panic.
13. How to invest your savings?
14. When will Russians respect their national currency?
15.Pr situation with the bank "Chara".
16. Is the denomination for citizens or for the state?
Couplets performed by S. Kramarenko and B.Lvovich
17. About the attitude of the population to the banking system.
18.About the history of Soviet monetary reform,
19. About profit in any way.
Musical number performed by A. Kozlov and the Symphony Quartet.