here and now (2000) 11/30/2000
Availability of videosources
Needs clarification of possibility of digitizing in HD.
Heroes of the program: First crew of the International Space Station (ISS): William Shepard (USA), Yuri Gidzenko and Sergey Krikalev.
The main topics and issues discussed in the studio:
1. Have you worked in orbit for a month, have you had any problems?
2. What did you manage to do during this time?
3. About the fact that all the systems of the ISS are running, but its construction is still ongoing.
About another cargo ship with "bricks".
4. When will the ISS start working?
5. You flew past the station "Mir", as she?
6. If we talk about comparison, what is better than “Mir” or ISS?
7. About the fact that the ISS is increasingly computerized and automated.
8. Your opinion about the fate of the station "World"?
9. About new programs and projects that will be designed to work on the ISS.
10. How much can the ISS make in the estimated 15-20 years of its operation?
11.The contribution in Russia to the ISS project is not the largest, can it affect the work for Russian research?
12. About invaluable experience of work at the Mir station, which is also used on the ISS.
13. How do you agree with each other if there are conflicts of interest?
14. American millionaire Denis Tito, I would like to fly to visit you, how do you feel about this?
15. What of the earth worried you while you were in orbit?