Guest of the program: Sergey Yasterzhembsky, Assistant to the President of the Russian Federation for the coordination of information and analytical work of federal executive bodies.
The main topics and issues discussed in the studio:
1. About the situation in the Pankisi Gorge and the introduction of a visa regime with Georgia.
2.What was the decisive fact, the introduction of a visa regime or the abduction of Spanish businessmen?
3. About Chechen militants hiding in the Pankisi Gorge about their migration.
4. About the fact that a year ago, Russia offered Georgia to resolve the issue of ensuring security in this territory.
5. Pro failure of the armed forces, border guards and security agencies of Georgia.
Difficult economic situation in the country.
6.On E. Shevardnadze's statement on the state of emergency in the Pankisi Gorge.
7. Is a joint military operation between Russia and Georgia possible in the Pankisi Gorge?
And when can it happen?
8. The introduction of a visa regime was prepared not only with Georgia, but also with Azerbaijan, why is it being introduced only with Georgia?
9. About the fact that Azerbaijan began to actively pursue anti-terrorism activities and strengthened border control.