here and now (2000) 04/12/2000
Availability of videosources
Needs clarification of possibility of digitizing in HD.
Guest of the program: Vladimir Yermoshin, Prime Minister of the Republic of Belarus.
The main topics and issues discussed in the studio:
1. Belarus’s membership in PACE (parliamentary assembly of European countries) has been suspended.
How does this affect the life of the country?
2.On joint work of Russia and Belarus on a program to create a Union State.
3. What will be the first main topic at a meeting of the government of the Union State?
4. What can be said about the budget of the Union State?
5. About the planned priority projects in the work of the SG.
6. About creation of large Russian-Belarusian group.
7. Negotiations with OAO Gazprom.
Schedule of payment for the supply of energy.
8. How quickly is Belarus going to pay off gas debts?
9.On mutually beneficial economic cooperation between Russia and Belarus and its prospects.