Guest program: Anatoly Lebedko, deputy. head of the United Civil Party of Belarus.
The main topics and issues discussed in the studio:
1. What is your attitude towards the integration process between Russia and Belarus?
2. A budget is being formed, a joint military group is being created, are these not real steps?
3. You basically support integration, but not in the way it is happening now - declaratively.
4. About the ideal European model of relations between the two countries on the example of Germany and Austria.
5. Two directions of integration: political and economic.
6. About the impossibility of political integration in modern conditions.
7. About today's authoritarian model of governing the country in Belarus.
8. You are calling for closer cooperation with Western countries, what do you expect from the West?
9.About the economic situation in a country that is far from desired.
10. On the absence of a vector of development and prospects.