Guest of the program: Alexander Rutskoi, Governor of the Kursk Region
The main topics and issues discussed in the studio:
1. Which of the two decisions adopted today by the Federation Council is most important: the resignation of Y. Skuratov or the ratification of the START-2 Treaty.
2. A few decisions that are waiting for their time for so long.
What do these two have in common?
3. To what extent did V. Putin influence these decisions?
4. Why it didn’t work for B. Yeltsin?
5. Have new evidence of Yu.
Skuratov's guilt appeared?
6. About the complexity of the political moment in which the country was.
7. In your opinion, what prevented the ratification of the START-2 treaty in 1996?
8. Where are the guarantees that such an agreement will be adopted now?
9. About the fact that in politics, the right decision is the one that was made on time.