here and now (2000) 01.20.2000
Availability of videosources
Needs clarification of possibility of digitizing in HD.
Guest of the program: Viktor Gerashchenko, Chairman of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation.
The main topics and issues discussed in the studio:
1. About the loans promised by the IMF (International Monetary Fund).
2. The impact of an election campaign in the United States on the global economy.
3. On the financial policy of export and import operations.
4. About gold and currency reserves of the Central Bank.
5. The use of pre-Christmas situation in order to replenish reserves.
6. What will be the dollar rate?
7. What do you expect from the Putin government?