Guest of the program: Mikhail Prusak, deputy.
Chairman of the Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe in the Russian Federation.
The main topics and issues discussed in the studio:
1. How and when can the issue of confirming the authority of the Russian delegation be resolved due to the events in Chechnya?
2. How well are the PACE deputies informed about what is happening in Chechnya?
3. About the statement of German deputies.
4. Do the PACE deputies have an understanding of the situation in Chechnya?
5. What can the exclusion of Russia from the PACE members mean?
6. About the meeting of the PACE delegation led by R. Johnson c.
7. About the national interests of Russia and the choice of the right position by our delegation.