Guests of the program: Muhu Aliyev, chairman of the National Assembly of the Republic of Dagestan.
The main topics and issues discussed in the studio:
1. Are you surprised by today's decision on the results of voting?
2.On one-sided perception of the situation.
How much, in your opinion, was the decision programmed, even before the visit of the PACE delegation to Chechnya?
3. On the positive role of the visit of the PACE delegation to Chechnya
4. About the fact that today Russia actually protects the borders of four European countries from terrorism.
5. About the speech of the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation I. Ivanov at the PACE meeting.
6. To your opinion listened in Strasbourg?
7.Pro crimes of Chechen militants on the territory of Dagestan.
8. For you and for the residents of Dagestan, does something change after voting in PACE?
9. The need to complete the military part of the operation and the transition to the process of peaceful construction.
10.Pro statement B. Gantamirova readiness to negotiate with the militants.