Peak hour (1994) 06/15/1994
Availability of videosources
Needs clarification of possibility of digitizing in HD.
Guest of the program: Oleg Tabakov, actor and director of theater and cinema, People's Artist of the USSR.
The main topics and issues discussed in the studio:
1.Actor, is it a mirror of the time in which we live, what is reflected in this mirror today?
2. Why do you have sad eyes?
3. What is the difference between the youth of your generation and the present?
4. About a different level of culture.
About morality and morality of youth.
5. What worries you most today?
6. About changes in the country and their consequences for people?
7. Do you regret having taken the students?
8. What did you fail to do for your children and why?
9.About the Moscow Art Theater School.
10. Is it true that your “Snuffbox” theater helped to open B.N. Yeltsin?
11. Do you have personal techniques and methods for educating young people?
12. It is considered that the actor must leave the stage in time.
When are you thinking of doing this?
13. What will you do in retirement?
14. What do you dream about?
15. What does a good and normal country mean to you?
1. In your everyday life, do you look like a Matroskin cat?
2. What did a woman mean and mean in your life?
3. Are you suspicious?
And who are you on a horoscope?