Peak hour (1994) 06.16.1994
Availability of videosources
Needs clarification of possibility of digitizing in HD.
Guest of the program: George Danelia, film director, screenwriter, actor.
People's Artist of the USSR.
The main topics and issues discussed in the studio:
1. You go abroad for awards, for what?
2.What souvenirs do you usually bring?
3. What is your attitude to the decree on combating organized crime?
4. What do you care most about today?
5.About the situation in the country about today and tomorrow.
6. About what is happening in Georgia now.
Fragment from c / f "Mimino".
Directed by G. Danelia.
7. Is it true that you were in Israel in 1986, when there were no diplomatic relations?
8. About shooting the film “Passport”.
9. You are one of the few directors of ours who were at the ceremony holding the Oscar statue in their hands.
Tell me how it happened?
10.Ob the story with the awarding of 2 Oscar statuettes for the film “Dersu Uzala” by the Japanese director Kurosawa and the solemn ceremony itself.
1. Where do you make the best and most professional films?
2. Which country films are you most interested in?
3. How do your parents relate to your creativity?