theme (1996) 12/10/1996
Availability of videosources
Needs clarification of possibility of digitizing in HD.
Theme of the program: Performance "Threepenny Opera" by B. Brecht.
Guests of the program: artists of the Theater of Satire Valery Garkalin, Yuri Vasiliev and Nina Kornienko.
15 years ago, in 1981, Valentin Pluchek staged the play “Threepenny Opera” at the Moscow Theater of Satire.
Today, this play by Bertolt Brecht is experiencing one production after another.
Fragment of the performance of the Satire Theater “Threepenny Opera”.
Main topics and questions. discussed in the studio:
1. In the present life you meet the heroes of this play?
2. Is B. Brecht among your favorite writers?
3. Чем актуальны темы, поднятые в спектакле?
A fragment of the play "Threepenny Opera" with N. Kornienko and V. Garkalina played in the studio.
Opinions of viewers of the Satire Theater after the performance.
Guests of the program: Vladimir Mashkov, Konstantin Raikin, Nikolay Fomenko.
4.About the production of the play “Threepenny Opera” in the Satirikon Theater by Vladimir Mashkov.
5.Pro features of the production in "Satyricon"
6. Have you ever been betrayed?
A fragment of the play "Threepenny Opera" in the theater "Satyricon".
7. Why suddenly the plays of Brecht, Gorky, the writers of a communist orientation became popular in our country?
Opinions of viewers of the theater "Satyricon" after the performance.
Guest of the program: Igor Franz, director of the play “Threepenny Opera” in GITIS.
He talks about his reading of this play.
The plot of the story of the creation of the play "" Threepenny Opera. "
Chronicle, photos 30-40-x.
Guests of the program: Andrei Rosinsky, head of the theater-laboratory, director of another version of the play “Threepenny Opera”.
A fragment of the performance performed by actors of the theater: Vladimir Shevyakova and Oleg Chumakov.
Guest of the program: Grigory Gorin, writer.
8. What do you think about the popularity of the play in our country?
9. How does the situation with crime and criminality in the country motivate performances on the topic of the day?
Moscow at night.
A fragment of the play “Threepenny Opera” performed right on the street of a night city.