theme (1998) 08/25/1998
Availability of videosources
Needs clarification of possibility of digitizing in HD.
Program topic: Stuntmen
They are always behind the scenes, the audience will never know their faces.
But this is their profession - stuntmen.
The heroes of the program are: Oleg Savosin, Konstantin Kishchuk and the president of the Russian stuntmen’s association Alexander Inshakov.
The plot of Y. Gusman jumps from the roof of the television center in Ostankino.
The main topics and issues discussed in the studio:
1. You are so many years in the profession, how do you come to stuntmen?
Fragment from the movie / “Elusive Avengers”, director E. Keosanyan, 1966
2.What trick was one of the hardest?
Fragment from the movie / Crusader, directors: A. Inshakov, M. Tumanishvili, 1995
3. How this trick was prepared.
Work material filming this trick.
4. Which of the tricks you remember for life?
5. On the shooting of the film “Sophia Perovskaya”.
Comment on the topic.
Humor from Sergey Kramarenko and Boris Lvovich.
6. What is the difference between stuntmen of the current generation and colleagues from past years?
7. What has changed in the profession?
On the technical equipment and modern technology.
8. Paradox of this profession.
Everyone knows how the trick begins, but how it will end.
9.Вы постоянно рискуете и часто бывает, что и жизнью, вы надежно застрахованы?
10.Risk for stuntman this is his work.
It is precisely for risk that he receives money.
Fragments of the movie “D * Artanyan and the Three Musketeers”, director: G. Yungvald-Khilkevich, 1979
The plot of the artists who performed the main characters of the film: M. Boyarsky, V. Smehov, I. Starygin, and the director of fencing stunts V. Balle. 1998 They are in the lap of nature, with a glass of Burgundy, they recall the filming of the film.
11. In connection with technical progress, new possibilities of computer graphics, will there be a need for stuntmen?
12. Why did you decide to star in the movie "Crusader"?
The plot of the stunt stunt Alexander Karin. (Falling off the jib of a tower crane.) The stuntman himself tells a trick about how he was seriously injured.
13. On the continuation of the film "Crusader-2".
14. Do we have a catalog or an encyclopedia of gimmicks?
Fragment from the movie / Man from Boulevard des Capucines, director A. Surikov, 1987
15.About the trick in the film "Forbidden Zone", directed by N. Gubenko, and about what is needed in order to become a stuntman.
The story of how to prepare the trick "jump Y. Gusman from the roof of the television center."