Topics: International cooperation
Documentary, 2 parts, Duration: 0:20:15.992G 12/22/2017
Documentary, 6 parts, Duration: 0:09:16.68G 12/22/2017
A film about the cooperation of the USSR and the United States in the exploration of outer space and its use for peaceful purposes.
The film reflects the program "ESPAS" at all its stages: preparation, flight, return to Earth of the Soviet and American crews of the Soyuz and Apollo ships.
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:05.32G 11/30/2017
Socialist integration in action: 25 years of Soviet-Hungarian relations.
1. Meeting in honor of the 25th anniversary of the scientific and technical cooperation of the two countries in Budapest.
The building of the Parliament of Hungary (Jene Fock, Kirillin).
2. Opening of the exhibition of achievements of Soviet science and technology on Rakoczy Street in Budapest).
3. Aluminum bridge (monument of aluminum arrows in Szekesfehervar, light metal plant, bauxite mining, aluminum bridge: "Hungary-USSR" bauxite processing at the Volgograd aluminum plant).
4. The owners of the USSR and Hungary (thermal power station).
5. For the bus family (co-production of Soviet-Hungarian buses, "Ekarus" plant).
6. Moscow speeds of the Budapest metro (underground high-speed highways, the metro museum).
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:12.8G 11/27/2017
Bulgaria-USSR: scientific and technical cooperation.
1. Days of Soviet science and technology in Sofia (solemn meeting: Todor Zhivkov in the presidium, Tsola Dragoycheva, Vladimir Kirillin).
2. Palace of the Universiade (the opening ceremony of the exhibition "Achievements of Soviet Science and Technology").
3. "The birth of chemical giants" (Chemical complex in Devna: a factory of soda ash).
4. Development and introduction of electric filters at the cement plant in Devna.
5. Nuclear power plant in the city of Kozloduy.
6. Observatory named after Gagarin in the city of Stara Zagora (tracking of artificial satellites of the Earth).
7. The conveyor of VAZ (Automobile plant VAZ, conveyor belt: cars for export, the plant "Dynamo" in the city of Sliven: production and supply of starters and generators to the plants VAZ for cars brand "Zhiguli").
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:20.04G 11/25/2017
1. Physicists in Belarus (using a laser).
2. "Geolog-1" (specialized vessel-catamaran for the study of the seabed).
3. Robot welder (universal welding small-sized device with remote control, developed by Minsk designers).
4. Tamed geyser (using the thermal energy of the geyser: the Pauzhetsky geothermal power plant in Kamchatka).
5. Atlas of Cuba (Havana, the study of the flora and fauna of the Island of Freedom by the scientists of Moscow State University)
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:09:52.36G 11/25/2017
1. Under the law of friendship (the opening of an exhibition of Soviet achievements, within the framework of the days of Soviet science and technology in the Mongolian People's Republic, the first deputy Chairman of the Council of Ministers of Mongolia Maidar, Deputy Chairman of the Council of Ministers of the USSR Vladimir Kirillin).
2. Healing laser (experimental operation using a laser at the Moscow Herzen Research Institute on Cancer, Academician Nikolai Devyatkov).
3. Dilute paint (special installation for the electrification of paint by the method of point spraying).
4. Guests from space (archaeological finds in the Odessa catacombs).
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:09:53.578G 11/23/2017
Special issue dedicated to the Soviet-Finnish scientific and technical cooperation.
The days of Soviet science and technology in Finland.
1. Opening of the exhibition of Soviet achievements in Helsinki (President of Finland Urho Kekkonen and Chairman of the Presidium of the USSR Supreme Soviet Nikolay Podgorny at the opening ceremony).
2. "For the SUOMI energy" (construction of the first unit of the Loviisa nuclear power plant,
located on the island of Hästholm in the town of Loviisa in Finland).
3. "The first metallurgical" (Metallurgical plant in Raahe).
4. "Under Soviet orders" (construction of the icebreakers commissioned by the Soviet Union at the Wärtsilä shipyard).
5. "Joint efforts" (delivery of a planer-milling machine, built in Ulyanovsk to the Finnish customer - the firm "Valmet".
This type of equipment was tested at the Segezha Pulp and Paper Mill).
6. Participation of Finnish specialists in the construction of the second stage of Svyatogorsk Pulp and Paper Mill and Verkhnetulomskaya HPP.
7. Ecological expertise of the waters of the Finnish Gulf by scientists from the Soviet Union and Finland.
8. Specialists of the two countries on the construction of a deep-water pipeline in Tallinn.
9. Installation of water treatment facilities: the work of the joint commission for environmental protection.
10. Cooperation of the specialists of the Institute of Cybernetics of the Estonian Academy of Sciences with the Finnish colleagues in the field of modeling technological processes with the help of computers.
11. The final session of the 19th session of the Intergovernmental Commission for Scientific and Technical Cooperation in Riga.
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:09:53G 11/23/2017
1. "YaMZ" in the Ninth Five-Year Plan (15th Conference of the European Organization for the Quality Control of Products in the Column Hall of the Kremlin in Moscow, Yaroslavl Motor Plant: quality control in the production of diesel engines).
2. Three hundred years later (the designer of microscopes Anthony Lievengook, electron microscopes, research and analysis of cells of biological objects).
3. Fish on the conveyor (Kaliningrad port, cannery, engineers of the Kaliningrad technical industry in the design bureau).
4. In training flight (training airplanes in conditions that are as close as possible to the real ones on the simulator).
Documentary, 3 parts, Duration: 0:14:09.869G 12/25/2016