Soviet Sport 1978 № 6 Hello, sporting summer. Graces challenge prizes. Veteran boxing. At the European Championships. Swim - before going ...
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:09:46A 3/25/2014
1. Competitions in slalom in North Ossetia.
Club hang gliders suburbs.
2. 30th USSR championship in rhythmic gymnastics.
3. 70 th anniversary of the boxer VP Mikhailov.
4. European Championships in sports acrobatics in Riga.
5. Learning to swim infants.
Soviet Sport 1978 № 7 Faster, higher, further (Towards the Olympics-80). On the water paths. In the collective farm gym.
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:00A 3/25/2014
1. International athletics match in Vilnius.
2. USSR championship in swimming.
3. Sports club "Tsyud" Estonian fishing farm Kirov.
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:09:18A 3/25/2014
1. The plot of the athletes horsemen Yu Salnikov and his coach P. Deev.
2. USSR squad at UCI in training.
Soviet Sport 1978 № 9 Gymnasts challenge Cup. Tallinn - Olympic city (Towards the Olympics-80). At the world championships. Fire, water and copper helmets ...
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:09:54A 3/25/2014
1. The tournament's strongest gymnasts in the USSR Cup.
2. Preparations for the Olympic regatta in Tallinn.
International competitions 30th Baltic regatta.
3. FIFA World Cup volleyball women's teams.
4. Competition teams of socialist countries in fire sport.
Soviet Sport 1978 № 10 Towards the Olympics 80. With compass and map. Masters of the artistic gymnastics.
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:09:55A 3/25/2014
1. Construction of Olympic venues in Moscow.
2. Orienteering competitions.
3. USSR Championship in Rhythmic Gymnastics.
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:09:56A 3/25/2014
1. The final competition for children "Start of Hope" in Artek.
2. Cup competitions of the USSR in cycling in Yerevan.
3. Portrait of a hockey player Vyacheslav Starshinova.
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:09:35A 3/25/2014
Special issue on the preparation of athletes for the national championship all-round TRP national championship in badminton before the Games of the Soviet peoples.
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:08:58A 3/25/2014
Review of sports tournaments in December 1978: figure skating for the prize of the newspaper Nouvelles de Mosca ", a hockey game between teams of the USSR and Czechoslovakia on the prize of the newspaper Izvestia, USSR championship in volleyball.
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:09:17A 3/25/2014
1. Awarding world chess champion A. Karpov.
2. Physical education and sport in Norilsk.
3. Open Championship in Athletics in Moscow with the participation of athletes of the socialist countries.
4. The first team world championship motorcycle racing on ice.
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:08:53A 3/25/2014
Special Issue newsreel devoted to women athletes.
1. The best fencer of the country Vladimir Sidorov.
2. National team archery.
3. Address riders G. Loy and A. Dobrovolsky.
4. Champion of the country's water ski I. Potes.