Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:13.157G 11/2/2017
1. Seven-year-old woman steps forward.
2. Scientists - grain growers.
3. SMPL is a driller.
4. Tell the money.
Documentary, 3 parts, Duration: 0:09:46.063A 11/2/2017
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:09:22.833G 11/2/2017
1. Chemistry is a tool of the caster.
2. Literary geography.
3. Autographs of defects.
4. Seconds that do not have a price.
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:09:51.882G 11/2/2017
2. Vessels made of knitwear.
3. Electrodes on the conveyor.
4. In the Palace of Congresses ...
Footage, 2 footages, Duration: 0:10:13.459A 11/2/2017
The building of the Bolshoi Theater, where the meeting took place on August 12-15, 1917.
Members of the Provisional Government go to a meeting through the Theater Square, arrive on cars to the Bolshoi Theater.
Among them: AF Kerensky, ND Avksentev, EK Breshko-Breshkovsky.
Party leaders, deputies of the State Duma of the four convocations at the entrance of the Bolshoi Theater before the meeting.
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:13.341G 10/31/2017
1. At the construction site of the giant seven-year plan.
2. New in film technology.
3. Arched tires.
4. Japanese Industrial Exhibition.
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:14.867G 10/31/2017
1. Pride of Soviet medicine.
2. For electronic machines.
3. Early life of ancient material.
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:18.539G 10/31/2017
1. Man in the cosmos.
2. Consider automata.
3. Bioelectric hand.
4. The art industry of Finland.
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:09:35.652G 10/31/2017
1. Science serves production.
2. The person will live.
3. Window to the sky.
4. At the Mikoyan Combine.
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:12.521G 10/31/2017
1. The Lipetsk giant.
2. The big needle of Moscow.
3. While the thread is refueling ...
4. Against the frost.