Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:20.26G 9/22/2016
1. The story of Evdokimova - the foreman of the farm "Red October", the candidate in deputies of the Supreme Soviet of the USSR., 2. The story of the Hero of Socialist Labor, A. V. Chueva., 3. The farm "Farming", the dynasty of the tractor Dmitriev., 4. Competitions rowers for the prize of the newspaper "Leningradskaya Pravda.", 5. A celebration of pioneers in Palace square.
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:08:06.124G 9/22/2016
1. The end of the story about the East German workers in the city, accompanied by German soldiers.
They are near the window of the store, jokingly bowing to the mannequin.
2. Barcelona hosted a military parade to commemorate the liberation from the Bolsheviks.
Marching soldiers of the militia, soldiers, cavalry gallops, riding motorcycles, vehicles with soldiers, motorized artillery, armored vehicles.
On the podium are the generals.
Festivities in the square.
On stage, surrounded by audience, performers dance groups.
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:09:20.816G 9/22/2016
1. Seeing winter in Zurich.
Wooden platform with the ringing of bells burning the symbol of winter – a Scarecrow.
Spring in the city Once.
Carnival procession through the streets, are women in national costumes.
Parade of peasants.
Allegorical carts, decorated with fruit, flowers.
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:06:29.628G 9/22/2016
1. Military action in the Pacific.
The battle for New Guinea.
Japanese naval units move to the coast of New Guinea.
The American planes bombing Japanese ships.
Japanese troops landed on the coast of New Guinea, moving through the jungle.
The capture of the British airfield in the Solomon Islands, lie broken aircraft hangars destroyed.
Japanese planes take off to bomb port Darwin in Australia.
Newsreel, 2 parts, Duration: 0:13:19.98G 9/22/2016
1. The number of workers from East German enterprises is increasing all the time.
Women workers are at the factory.
Women in the dormitory, they wash, comb their hair.
Ukrainian workers at a Shoe factory, working in the shop.
Women on vacation, they iron linen, sew, knit.
Examination women doctor treatment physical therapy.
Women eat in the dining room.
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:12:00.966G 9/22/2016
1. Denmark, Copenhagen.
The famous sculpture of the little mermaid on the coast.
German troops marching in their actions reached Europe and after the battle they had rest days which they can spend in the city.
German soldiers walk around Copenhagen, visiting the sights of the city, residents ride bikes.
2. Holland, of Amsterdam.
Passers-by on the street, is a nun.
Channels sailing vessels with cargo, the boat passes under the ancient bridge.
Newsreel, 2 parts, Duration: 0:14:02.514G 9/22/2016
1. Military parade in Bucharest on the occasion of the national holiday.
The street car rides with the king Mihai.
Mihai takes parade, standing with officials, generals, delegation of the German army.
Bucharest residents watch the parade, waving their hands.
Marching sailors, driving trucks with soldiers, mechanized artillery, tanks.
2. In Rome, on the square in front of the Altar of the Fatherland held celebrations on the occasion of the anniversary of the Kingdom.
Troops in front of the monument, a formation of soldiers in ceremonial dress uniform.
Newsreel, 2 parts, Duration: 0:17:42.78G 9/22/2016
1. Religious ceremony of the Spanish Falangists in Madrid.
The soldiers kneel, is a Catholic worship under the open sky.
The consecration of the flag division Luis Alcocer.
General presents to the commander the new standard of the 5th Legion.
The parade of troops, residents welcomed the troops.
Classes at the art school of the Spanish painter Baltramaitis (?).
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:06:45.576G 9/22/2016
1. The building of the Palace of modern art in Barcelona, decorated with swastika flags.
There is an exhibition of German architecture.
At the entrance of the honor guard are young men from the Spanish phalanx.
Guests pass in the hall, where models of architectural structures in Germany.
2. The celebrations in Stockholm on the occasion of the 300th anniversary of the Church of St.
Gertrud in the Old place , founded in the early middle ages to 1642.
The facade of the Church, Church relics, gravestones Swedish kings, ancient manuscripts, printing.
Newsreel, 2 parts, Duration: 0:19:32.679G 9/22/2016
The funeral of Prime Minister Steenberge in Copenhagen.
The ceremony arriving foreign delegations.
Memorial hall with the coffin, he spoke.
Carrying the coffin.
Should motorcade through the streets.
Flags at half-mast.