Daily News / A Chronicle of the day 1956 № 19
Availability of videosources
Needs clarification of possibility of digitizing in HD.
Temporary descriptionNewsreel. Jubilant crowd in the streets of Moscow on Victory Day May 9, 1945. Salut. Soviet soldiers abandoned fascist banners at the foot of Lenin's tomb on the day of the Victory Parade June 24, 1945. Meeting at the Leningrad airport, the polar explorers, members drifting research station North Pole-4 "and" North Pole-5. Polar explorers atmosphere. Novo-Baku refinery. Nefteustanovki, operators at the instruments. Landscapes of the Southern coast of Crimea. City Yalta; opening of a monument to Maxim Gorky. Awarding the Order of Labor Red Banner of old collective farmer in Azerbaijan, 148-year-old M. Ibrahimov. International spring flower exhibition in Moscow. Types of different colors. Monkeys in a monkey nursery in the town of Sukhumi. Care staff kennel for animals. Concerts in Moscow Uruguayan artists. Singing Singer B. Castro stands guitarist Maria Luisa Anido. An underground tunnel, a room for a wiretap on the lines of communication of the GDR and a group of Soviet troops, arranged by U.S. authorities of the American sector of Berlin. Journalists inspect the equipment for wiretapping. Austria. On the road passing tourist bus with a trailer. Tourists on the bus and trailer. Poland, Warsaw. Start Peace Race on the route Warsaw - Berlin - Prague. Cyclists on the distance.
Cheering crowd in the streets of Moscow on Victory Day May 9, 1945. Salute.
Soviet soldiers throwing Nazi banners at the foot of Lenin's tomb on the day of the Victory Parade June 24, 1945.
2. French Socialist Party delegation visiting the soldiers and officers of the Guards Division, Taman them.
3. Meeting at the Leningrad airport polar, participants drifting research station "North Pole-4" and "NP-5." Polar atmosphere are.
4. Novo-Baku Oil Refinery.
Nefteustanovki, operators at the instruments.
5. Landscapes of the southern coast of Crimea.
Yalta city, the opening of the monument to Maxim Gorky.
6. Awarding the Order of the Red Banner of the oldest farmer in Azerbaijan, 148-year-old M. Eyvazov.
7. International Spring Flower Show in Moscow.
Kinds of different colors.
8. Monkeys in the monkey nursery in Sukhumi.
Nursery care staff for the animals.
9. Tour in Moscow Uruguayan artists.
Singer sings V. Castro, speaking guitarist Maria Luisa Anido.
10. Underground tunnel, a room for wiretapping communication lines of the GDR and the Soviet troops that were organized by the American authorities the American sector of Berlin.
Journalists inspect the equipment for eavesdropping.
On the way, passing tourist bus with a trailer.
The tourists on the bus and in the trailer.
12. Poland, Warsaw.
Start cycling world from Warsaw - Berlin - Prague.
Riders on the course.