Daily News / A Chronicle of the day 1975 № 28
Availability of videosources
Needs clarification of possibility of digitizing in HD.
Temporary description1. Awarding the Order of Lenin in the Kremlin Sholokhov. 2. Construction of combined heat and power at the Kama Automobile Plant. 3. Record miners Bilousivsko mine in East Kazakhstan. 4. Solemn meeting of representatives of workers in Moscow, dedicated to the 31 th anniversary of Poland. 5. Laying paths railroad Termez-Kurgan-Tube-Javan (Southern Tajikistan). 6. The solemn meeting dedicated to the Day of National Rebellion Cuba. 7. The international competition of machine-tillers in the city of Tula. 8. Volcanic eruption in Kamchatka. 9. Continental Finals personal world championship on a speedway.
1. Awarding writer Sholokhov Order of Lenin.
Chairman of the Presidium of the Supreme Soviet of the USSR NV Podgorny read out a decree on the award, presents the Order, wishes, kisses Mikhail Sholokhov.
At the ceremony, there are writers: Tikhonov, S. Mikhalkov and others.
2. Construction at KAMAZ second tube heating plant.
They work assemblers high-altitude.
3. Bilousivsko mine in East Kazakhstan.
Brigadier miners M. Sagaidak and members of his team are working in the pit.
A solemn meeting devoted to the implementation of the brigade M. Sagaidaka socialist obligations.
4. Solemn meeting of representatives of workers in Moscow, dedicated to the 31st anniversary of the Polish People's Republic.
At the podium - the secretary of the CPSU Central Committee A. Kirilenko, statesmen and public figures.
At the meeting stand - Minister of the USSR, member of the Central Board of the Soviet-Polish friendship Bratchenko, head of the delegation of Polish-Soviet Friendship R. Guychek.
5. Construction of the railway routes Termez-Kurgan-Tube-Javan.
Works foreman Tracklayers Emel'yanov and members of his team.
Vashhsky nitrogen fertilizer plant.
The bags of mineral fertilizers on the flume.
Transportation to the new railroad tank cars with urea.
6. The solemn assembly workers in Moscow, devoted to Day of National Rebellion in Cuba.
The presidium meeting - Politburo member AY Pel'she and other officials.
Speakers - the first secretary of the Komsomol E. Tyazhelnikov, head of the Cuban delegation E. Herrera.
7. 2nd International Competition of machine-tillers.
Competitors presented with bread and salt.
Raising the flag competitions.
Various fragments of competition tillers.
The jury is measured plowed furrows.
Pass the winning team members: USSR, Czechoslovakia, East Germany.
8. Diversion of the field of seismic stations in the area of possible volcanic eruption in Kamchatka.
Employees of the Kamchatka Institute of Volcanology at the instruments.
9. Continental final individual championship of the world on a speedway in Leningrad.
Falling is one of the competitors.
Winners on the podium, handing out medals,.