Theme of the transfer: Protection of consumer rights.
1.What rights do we have today as consumers?
2. The main right of the consumer?
3. When and where was the World Consumer Rights Day established?
4. How to identify a low-quality industrial product?
5.What is the certificate of the goods?
6.How to use their rights in the service sector?
7. What are the risks associated with the acquisition of imported goods, such as electronic equipment?
8. Where should I go in case of conflict situations?
9. What should passengers do if there are problems with transportation?
Delays in flights, late train, etc.?
10.Is the retailer entitled to limit the quantity of the goods to be sold?
11.What goods are subject to exchange or refund?
These and other questions are answered by the guests of the program:
Irina Vinogradova - director of the magazine "Demand", candidate of economic sciences
Alexander Auzan - President of the Confederation of Consumer Societies, Doctor of Economics, Professor
Oleg Komarovsky - head of the information department of the magazine "Demand"
1. The survey on the street.
What rights do you have as a consumer?
2.On observance of the rules of trade in grocery stores.
3. About the quality of goods for children.
4. About the rights of air passengers with delays and cancellations of flights.
A fragment of the artistic film "Blonde is around the corner", directed by V.Bortko.
Vinogradova Irina- director of the magazine "Demand", candidate of economic sciences Auzan Alexander - President of the Confederation of Consumer Societies, Doctor of Economics, Professor Komarovsky Oleg - head of the information department of the magazine "Demand"