theme (1992) 07/17/1992
Availability of videosources
Needs clarification of possibility of digitizing in HD.
Subject of the program - Ostap 92, or how we are deceived.
Visiting the program is the head of the department for the fight against fraud MUR major Oleg Dvoretsky and defendant Andrei Uyutnov.
The conversation is devoted to fraud - what is it, what is the psychology of this phenomenon, can it be considered a profession or a hobby and why do we often sympathize with those who are trying to deceive us.
The program includes excerpts from the films “The Adventures of Buratino” (1975, director L.A. Nechaev), “Formula of Love” (1984, director M.A. Zakharov), “Beware of the car” (1966, director E.A. Ryazanov), "12 chairs" (1971, director L.I. Gaidai), "The Golden Calf" (1968, director M.A. Schweizer), "The Trust that Burst" (1982, director A.Pavlovsky).
- Do you deceive you and do you cheat, social request;
- deception of buyers on a poor-quality product, comments of the expert of the All-Union Association "Soyuzexpertiza" Lyubov Smirnova;
- currency speculation;
- "Soviet Mafia" on Brighton Beach;
- Is it easy to become a gambler, an experiment involving journalist Viktor Zilov;
- the arrest of a fraudster who sold an aerosol against the cold "Kameton" under the guise of nerve gas;
- businessman Herman Sterligov wants to erect a monument to Ostap Bender in Rio de Janeiro.
PersonnelAbushakhmin B.F. - Honored Lawyer of the Russian Federation, lawyer, co-founder of one of the first law bureaus in the country (Reznik, Gagarin, Abushakhmin and Partners).
Crime; Ministry of Internal Affairs