The plot (Ether from 04.04.2003)
This is the 21st case when a person who has lost his memory turned into our program.
He woke up in the car.
Someone said, Tambov.
Then some liquid was poured into him, and he fell asleep again.
I woke up on March 17, I realized that I did not know who he was and where he came from.
A train was passing by, and he went in the direction of the train.
At the Kazan station, he spent 6 days.
Then someone called him “Sanya!” And he realized that his name was Sasha.
About this "talked" and a tattoo on her arm: "Sasha."
He remembers that his wife has blue eyes.
Now Sasha is in the Institute of Forensic Psychiatry.
It became known that Sasha could drive a car and wrote good poems.
Today Sasha is in our studio.
And, Kvasha shows him things that might help him to remember something.
The plot from Mikhailovka, where Sasha works in the tax office.
Sasha meets his wife in the studio.
Guest in the studio Vyacheslav Tahtuev, Sasha's doctor.
Unfortunately, we already have the 22nd case of memory loss.
This young man woke up in the snow, among the trees.
He lay on his back, his jacket was unbuttoned, his pockets turned out.
He did not know where to go.
He was very sick and dizzy, he realized that he didn’t know anything about himself.
Only at the police station did he find out that he was in Moscow and in the yard on March 3, 2003. On the same day, he was taken to hospital. 19.33-21.22
Appeals for help in finding from the studio.
1. Zhalnina G.V. at the request of the Frolov family, she is looking for Oksana Frolov, born in 1988, who disappeared on 10/14/2002. The girl went to school in the village of Dobroe, Lipetsk region, but did not appear at school and did not come home.
2. Kuznetsova is looking for the son of Dmitry Kuznetsov, born in 1981. 06/10/2001. He disappeared at Pushkino-1 station, Moscow Region
3.Veronika Oborotov looking for Vitaly Zhirov, born in 1982, the father of his son, who broke up 4 years ago.
Teleconference Moscow - Saransk, Mordovia, Appeals for help in finding:
1. Mariyankina Catherine is looking for the son of Maryonkin Yuri, born in 1965 On 2.09.1995, he left home in Saransk and has not returned yet.
2. Sergey Inevatkin is looking for Vladimir Inevatkin's brother, born in 1961
In 1993, his brother went to work in New Urengoy and since then has not made itself felt.
3. Kudashkina Svetlana is looking for her husband Kudashkina Alexander, born in 1973
In March 2002, he went to Moscow to work.
Since December 2002 there has been no news from him.
4. Simkina Raisa Petrovna, looking for her brother, Gordeev Ivan Petrovich, born in 1932, whose trace was lost in 1955-1956.
His friends from Irkutsk suggest that Ivan could have left for India, since there was a group of geologists.
Melikhova Maria Aleksandrovna is looking for a family from Finland Lamonen, Helmi and Vaino.
During the war in the Leningrad region were the Germans.
Maria and her mother were taken to Estonia, then they came to Finland, on the Raitala farm, to the owners of Lamonen.
They had four children.
The plot from Finland about the Lamonen family.
They show their farm, remembering Mary.
Many years later, M. Melikhova meets with Helmi and Vaino in the studio.
Angelova Oksana from Bulgaria found Kazakova Nadezhda and her son, whom she helped to be born.
Fierce in winter 1958 or 1959, Oksana, a medical student, went to Penza.
Having entered the carriage, she saw a young girl in the vestibule.
She was in position and her contractions began.
Her name was Nadia, she was traveling alone, she was 19 years old.
Nadia lived in Izhevsk.
The carriage was full of soldiers and there was no one to help.
The boy was born fast.
They called him Alyosha.
At some station, Nadia and her baby were dropped off.
Then she sent Oksana a photo of her son, but, unfortunately, she did not survive.
The plot from Izhevsk about Nadezhda Demyanovna.
She recalls the story of childbirth in the train 01/24/1960
After 42 years, Oksana meets in the studio with Nadezhda and Alexey.