1. Order on the banner of the newspaper. 2. The motto of the five - year plan- efficiency and quality! 3. The Borders Of The Black Earth. The science of agriculture. 4. The information view. 5. Theatrical premiere. The Notre Dame Cathedral.
1. "The Order on the Banner of the newspaper". 60 years of the newspaper "Vecherny Leningrad", awarded the Order of the Red Banner of Labor.
People buy a newspaper from kiosks.
The history of the newspaper.
Speech by G. Romanov.
2. "The motto of the five-year plan is efficiency and quality".
Association of them.
Sverdlova, a new machine.
3. "Science of agriculture".
Scientific Research Institute named after
Vavilova, agricultural scientists.
4. Smolny, collection of student construction teams ' assets (SSO).
5. Agreement on the cooperation of students of the Institute of Culture.
Krupskoy with vocational schools (vocational schools).
6. Installation of the tractor "Fordzon" in the courtyard of the Museum of the history of Leningrad: "Fordzon" is transported in the trailer of the tractor K-700 past the Finlyandsky railway station.
7. Opera and Ballet Theater.
Kirov, ballet "Notre-Dame de Paris" staged by Roland Petit.
Petya and O. Vinogradov.
A fragment of the ballet. G. Mezentseva and conductor V. Fedotov.
Romanov G.V. -- Soviet state and party activist, WWII veteran, Hero of Socialist Labor. Konarev V.G. -- Soviet geneticist, doctor of biological Sciences, Professor, academician of agricultural Sciences, honorary academician of the Academy of Sciences of Belarus, Honored scientist of the Bashkir ASSR. Peti R. -- French ballet dancer, ballet master and choreographer. Fedotov V.A. -- Soviet conductor and music educator, people's artist of the RSFSR. Kovmir N.I. -- Soviet ballet dancer, ballet teacher, people's artist of the RSFSR. Mezenceva G.S. -- Soviet ballerina, ballet teacher, people's artist of the RSFSR.