Special issue dedicated to free time and leisure activities of Soviet citizens. The magazine talks about string orchestra of Izhorsky plant, courses of the Japanese language at culture house named after Karl Marx, the revival production of block flutes of the XVII century at the factory wind musical instruments and the exhibition dedicated to Russia's first passenger railway station and the musical theatre in Pavlovsk.
1. Interview with the Doctor of Philosophical Sciences V.Lisovsky, problems of leisure.
2. Anniversary of the amateur orchestra at the Izhora Plant.
3. Neva, sailboat.
Chess players on the background of the Neva.
Urban sports, table tennis.
Kindergarten on a walk with a teacher.
4. Learn the Japanese language.
5. TsPKiO im.
Walking people, riding an old car, on water bikes.
Fishermen on the Neva embankment.
Young people in the pub.
6. The plot of the artist F.Ravdonikas-a master of making flutes.
Antique prints with a flute, block-flute.
7. The story about the teacher at the Leningrad Institute of transport engineers B. V. Janusz.
Vitebsk railway station, the sign "Leningrad".
Railway station in Pavlovsk.
From the history of the railway in St.
8. Nevsky Ave., traffic, people.