Leningrad chronicles 1987 № 18
Availability of videosources
Needs clarification of possibility of digitizing.
AnnotationRelease without sound. Stories (mixed): a Peace March from Leningrad to Moscow, the introduction of a state quality control in enterprises, local Council elections, the boundary group named Yuri Andropov.
1. The Soviet-American March for peace in Leningrad.
2. State acceptance in the association of them.
3. Tosno, local government elections.
4. Awarding of the border guard, Colonel-General Bobkov.
5. The festival of pioneers, the gathering of right-wing squads.