Topics: Economic cooperation
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:05.32G 11/30/2017
Socialist integration in action: 25 years of Soviet-Hungarian relations.
1. Meeting in honor of the 25th anniversary of the scientific and technical cooperation of the two countries in Budapest.
The building of the Parliament of Hungary (Jene Fock, Kirillin).
2. Opening of the exhibition of achievements of Soviet science and technology on Rakoczy Street in Budapest).
3. Aluminum bridge (monument of aluminum arrows in Szekesfehervar, light metal plant, bauxite mining, aluminum bridge: "Hungary-USSR" bauxite processing at the Volgograd aluminum plant).
4. The owners of the USSR and Hungary (thermal power station).
5. For the bus family (co-production of Soviet-Hungarian buses, "Ekarus" plant).
6. Moscow speeds of the Budapest metro (underground high-speed highways, the metro museum).
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:12.8G 11/27/2017
Bulgaria-USSR: scientific and technical cooperation.
1. Days of Soviet science and technology in Sofia (solemn meeting: Todor Zhivkov in the presidium, Tsola Dragoycheva, Vladimir Kirillin).
2. Palace of the Universiade (the opening ceremony of the exhibition "Achievements of Soviet Science and Technology").
3. "The birth of chemical giants" (Chemical complex in Devna: a factory of soda ash).
4. Development and introduction of electric filters at the cement plant in Devna.
5. Nuclear power plant in the city of Kozloduy.
6. Observatory named after Gagarin in the city of Stara Zagora (tracking of artificial satellites of the Earth).
7. The conveyor of VAZ (Automobile plant VAZ, conveyor belt: cars for export, the plant "Dynamo" in the city of Sliven: production and supply of starters and generators to the plants VAZ for cars brand "Zhiguli").
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:09:53G 11/23/2017
1. "YaMZ" in the Ninth Five-Year Plan (15th Conference of the European Organization for the Quality Control of Products in the Column Hall of the Kremlin in Moscow, Yaroslavl Motor Plant: quality control in the production of diesel engines).
2. Three hundred years later (the designer of microscopes Anthony Lievengook, electron microscopes, research and analysis of cells of biological objects).
3. Fish on the conveyor (Kaliningrad port, cannery, engineers of the Kaliningrad technical industry in the design bureau).
4. In training flight (training airplanes in conditions that are as close as possible to the real ones on the simulator).
Documentary, 3 parts, Duration: 0:29:33.36G 10/4/2016
In June 1985, in Hokkaido took place "far Eastern meeting," the Soviet and the Japanese public.
For this reason the film recalls some milestones in the development of relations between Russia and Japan.
Documentary, 2 parts, Duration: 0:19:41.88G 10/4/2016
Documentary, 2 parts, Duration: 0:16:37.992G 10/4/2016
Documentary, 1 part, Duration: 0:09:28A 12/21/2015
Documentary, 2 parts, Duration: 0:20:14A 12/2/2015
Documentary, 2 parts, Duration: 0:20:02.037G 10/19/2015
Documentary, 2 parts, Duration: 0:14:35.585G 10/9/2015