Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:11.932G 11/20/2017
1. Automata of Professor Shaumyan.
2. On the Chanvi plantations.
3. Wonderful glue.
4. Defeated locust.
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:09:29.573G 11/17/2017
50 years of October!
1. Metallurgical plant.
The printed edition of the magazine "Industry and Trade" with the names of enterprises and the names of industrial owners of pre-revolutionary plants.
2. At the level of world standards (the use of special equipment-combines in the coal industry: slaughter, miners in mines, trolleys with coal).
3. Passenger Continental (the first Soviet jet long-range intercontinental aircraft IL-62 at the exhibition in France).
4. Soviet patent (the manufacture of prostheses: the creation of a movable artificial hand).
5. For the first time in the world (construction of Krasnoyarsk HPP).
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:16.153G 11/17/2017
1. A gift to the miners (commissioning of a new pass-through combine PK-10: extraction of potash salt).
2. An unusual conversation (the development of special devices for communicating deaf people by phone, a telephone machine in the street, telephone booths, payphones).
3. Automatic culinary (a new automatic production line of pancakes with filling).
4. What were the stones told about ... (Museum of Paleontology, archaeological excavations).
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:10.76G 11/17/2017
1. New automatic line (Scientific Research Institute of Coal Engineering: development of casting molds).
2. Doctors sound the heart (heart surgery: Professor Vishnevsky).
3. The exhaust will become harmless (the laboratory of automobile neutralizers: the development of exhaust gas purification devices of the car engine).
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:19.44G 11/17/2017
1. For our fields (Rostov Research Institute of Machine Building Technology: development of increased strength spare parts for agricultural machinery).
2. How to make cheese (the production and sale of cheese).
3. Sotoplast (Kuibyshev State Research Institute for expanded clay: the development of a new building material based on dense low-grade paper).
4. Unusual laces (weaving lace patterns from metal wire - wire lace, in the village of Krasnoe Kostroma region).
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:01.52G 11/17/2017
1. The method of mathematical modeling (Siberian Branch of the Academy of Sciences of the USSR Institute of Catalysis).
2. "With Your Own Hands" (how to convert a truck into a dump truck using worn-out tires).
3. Meet oligomers (development and creation of new plastic materials).
4. The handwriting of the architect (the Lithuanian resort town of Palanga: the use of glass in the construction and interior of the Vasara Cafe building, architect Aleksandras Eigirdas).
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:09:59.56G 11/15/2017
1. The machine creates a machine (electron-counting machines - an analogue of a computer).
2. Mathematics and tailor (sewing, dressing).
3. Biocurrents control (study of the work of the brain).
4. "Again perpetual mobile?" (layout of a new type of engine).
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:10.809G 11/15/2017
The issue is dedicated to Soviet Armenia.
1. Yerevan is 2750 years old (monuments of archeology).
2. The electron accelerator (studying the behavior of elementary particles - Academician Artem Alikhanyan).
3. Kvateron (production of a new medical product).
4. Certificate N107 815 (invention of a new way of transportation of bulk cargoes by the method of compressed air supply).
5. Talents and traditions (folk crafts of Armenia: the art of stone processing, pottery, chasing, decorative glass making).
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:10.502G 11/15/2017
1. In the electromagnetic field.
2. The fog is a healer.
3. The vibration is working.
4. Good wizard Uku.
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:04.639G 11/15/2017
1. Scouts of the microworld.
2. Treasures of Colchis.
3. 30 acquaintances per second.
4. Electrode ... bees.