Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:12.609G 11/27/2017
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:13.771G 11/27/2017
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:09:48.611G 11/27/2017
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:08:56.405G 11/27/2017
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:19.236G 11/27/2017
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:11.076G 11/27/2017
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:21.64G 11/25/2017
The issue is dedicated to Soviet Moldova.
1. "Through the Eyes of History" (historical monuments, historical museum).
2. Canned food in the laboratory (Institute of Food Industry, canning plant).
3. "For precision instruments ..." (oscilloscopes, production of optical instruments, mirrors).
4. Winemaker-Academician (Institute of Viticulture and Wine-making: wine production, degustation).
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:19.12G 11/25/2017
1. "Behind the machine tool ... electronics" (the use of computer electronic computers).
2. Science enters the house (the work of the All-Union Scientific Research Institute of Technical Aesthetics: the development of original electrical appliances for the home, as well as cars and bicycles of unusual design).
3. X-ray and television (Institute of Clinical and Experimental Surgery: medical examination, diagnosis of diseases, radiographic images).
4. It will see Montreal ... (making art and decorative glassware).
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:20.04G 11/25/2017
1. Physicists in Belarus (using a laser).
2. "Geolog-1" (specialized vessel-catamaran for the study of the seabed).
3. Robot welder (universal welding small-sized device with remote control, developed by Minsk designers).
4. Tamed geyser (using the thermal energy of the geyser: the Pauzhetsky geothermal power plant in Kamchatka).
5. Atlas of Cuba (Havana, the study of the flora and fauna of the Island of Freedom by the scientists of Moscow State University)
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:09:52.36G 11/25/2017
1. Under the law of friendship (the opening of an exhibition of Soviet achievements, within the framework of the days of Soviet science and technology in the Mongolian People's Republic, the first deputy Chairman of the Council of Ministers of Mongolia Maidar, Deputy Chairman of the Council of Ministers of the USSR Vladimir Kirillin).
2. Healing laser (experimental operation using a laser at the Moscow Herzen Research Institute on Cancer, Academician Nikolai Devyatkov).
3. Dilute paint (special installation for the electrification of paint by the method of point spraying).
4. Guests from space (archaeological finds in the Odessa catacombs).