Catalog of newsreels
By types: Newsreels
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:01.098G 9/16/2019
1. Diary of socialist competition.
2. The Borders Of The Black Earth.
3. The Doctrine Of The "North".
4. Information view: the reunion of veterans of the Higher naval school named after Frunze; the control system of traffic "Start" at the airport Pulkovo; the new station diagnostics GAI; Pavlovsky Park on the threshold of the 200th anniversary.
5. Festival of student Intertrade.
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:09:59.655G 9/16/2019
1. Advanced construction methods on the CHPP No. 14.
2. Products and machines, semi-automatic plant "ELECTROPULT".
3. The corn harvest at the farm named after Telman.
4. Industrial training of pupils of school № 195.
5. Tour of the Italian puppet theatre "Piccoli di Podrecca" in Leningrad.
6. Novgorod 1100 years.
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:09:51.411G 9/16/2019
1. Peter and Paul fortress, peaceful shots of the artilleryman Boris Nikolaevich Zinoviev.
2. Civil war veteran, Paul p.
Semechkin visiting the Baltic sailors.
3. Best ploughman region Vladimir Palepu (Palepu).
4. Turner Baltic shipyard Alexei V. Chuev.
5. The driver and singer Eugene Baclagon.
6. Veterinarians Leningrad zoo Olga G. Saveliev and Larisa Tretyakova.
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:05.867G 9/16/2019
1. The President of Ghana, Kwame Nkrumah in Leningrad.
2. The plant "electric power", the 3rd turbine generator for Nazarovskaya HPP.
3. The care of crops on the farm named after V. I. Lenin.
4. Achieve poultry farm "Story" of the Gatchina district.
5. News of housing construction in Leningrad.
6. The mint, the medals for the participants of the world youth forum.
7. Rowing in Kavgolovo.
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:08.458G 9/16/2019
1. New technologies of production at the plant "Sevkabel".
2. Exhibition of consumer goods in the Palace of culture named after A. D. Tsyurupa.
3. Manolis Glezos in Leningrad.
4. Harvest grain at the farm "Bolshevik" and "Shushary".
5. Aviation of the Leningrad military district.
6. Landscaping areas of Narvskaya Zastava.
7. Trolleycar (a trolley with an additional motor).
8. The camp for young sailors on the ship "Serafimovich".
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:19.611G 9/16/2019
1. Forage at the farm "Russia" of the Kingisepp district.
2. Izhora factory, new products for nuclear power plants.
3. The opening of new metro stations.
4. Lodeynoye pole, Leningrad Association of crafts, shop majolica.
5. Veterans, the release of the 1st Leningrad medical Institute in 1941.
6. Participants in the 12-th Moscow international film festival in Leningrad.
Leningrad chronicles 1983 № 22 Honor and glory - labor!The stories of the heroes of the five-year plan
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:14.798G 9/16/2019
1. Kirov plant, the foreman of an integrated team of operators Vitaly Aleshnikov.
2. The farm "Vyborg", the foreman of the interstate-complex squad mechanics Nikolai Katukov.
3. School No. 533, chemistry teacher Ludmila Smirnova.
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:16.79G 9/16/2019
1. The meeting of Leningrad regional party Committee in the Tauride Palace.
2. Day of the Navy of the USSR.
3. Komsomol brigades going to harvest in Kazakhstan.
4. Skvoritsy, poultry farming.
5. Exhibition of diploma works by young artists at the Institute of painting, sculpture and architecture named after V. I. Lenin.
6. International fur auction.
7. Finnish Navy in Leningrad.
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:10.183G 9/16/2019
Special issue talks on the construction of new sports complexes and hotels in Leningrad, and also covers training in football, equestrian, gymnastics and swimming.
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:01.999G 9/16/2019
1. Returning from Moscow the participants of 2-nd games of the Soviet peoples.
2. Grain harvesting and economic construction in the collective farm named after V. I. Lenin Gatchina district.
3. Institute of plant protection, experiments on creation of artificial climates, and pest control.
4. The delegation of Guinea in Leningrad.
5. New technology factory "Red thread".
6. Academic unit of submariners.
7. The construction of new schools and boarding schools.
8. The participants of the international film festival in Leningrad.