Documentary, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:26.973G 3/2/2018
oO environmental problems of the Astrakhan region.
Documentary, 1 part, Duration: 0:09:34.72G 12/22/2017
The film tells about the relationship between man and nature, ways of renewing natural resources, solving environmental problems.
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:12.8G 11/27/2017
Bulgaria-USSR: scientific and technical cooperation.
1. Days of Soviet science and technology in Sofia (solemn meeting: Todor Zhivkov in the presidium, Tsola Dragoycheva, Vladimir Kirillin).
2. Palace of the Universiade (the opening ceremony of the exhibition "Achievements of Soviet Science and Technology").
3. "The birth of chemical giants" (Chemical complex in Devna: a factory of soda ash).
4. Development and introduction of electric filters at the cement plant in Devna.
5. Nuclear power plant in the city of Kozloduy.
6. Observatory named after Gagarin in the city of Stara Zagora (tracking of artificial satellites of the Earth).
7. The conveyor of VAZ (Automobile plant VAZ, conveyor belt: cars for export, the plant "Dynamo" in the city of Sliven: production and supply of starters and generators to the plants VAZ for cars brand "Zhiguli").
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:15.16G 11/25/2017
1. Soviet patent (Voronezh plant of synthetic rubber: development of devices for wastewater treatment, utilization of industrial wastes that pollute the external environment).
2. For small patients (development of new medical equipment for diagnosis of childhood diseases).
3. Automation in the classroom (conducting preparatory tests for students).
4. Light headlamps (the development and implementation of eye safety for car headlights).
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:13.248G 11/23/2017
1. Isotopes in metallurgy (use of devices equipped with atomic sensors at a metallurgical plant, production of cast iron).
2. Hydraulic arms (using an automatic electric car when replacing the tires of the airplane chassis).
3. Defenders of the forest (forest ants, resettlement of anthills to combat the invasion of caterpillars).
4. From foreign equipment: "Motor - universal" (an exhibition of Finnish agricultural machines and appliances in Moscow).
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:09:45.091G 11/23/2017
1. "For the Comprehensive Use of Raw Materials" (Estonian SSR: Tallinn Pulp and Paper Mill, Yeast Feeding Plant, wood processing, making livestock feed from pulp and paper waste).
2. "Stones Tell" (discoveries of archaeologists: tools of primitive people).
3. "Sublimation method" (Moldavian Research Institute of Food Industry: development of the technology of drying berries and fruit by sublimation).
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:09:53.578G 11/23/2017
Special issue dedicated to the Soviet-Finnish scientific and technical cooperation.
The days of Soviet science and technology in Finland.
1. Opening of the exhibition of Soviet achievements in Helsinki (President of Finland Urho Kekkonen and Chairman of the Presidium of the USSR Supreme Soviet Nikolay Podgorny at the opening ceremony).
2. "For the SUOMI energy" (construction of the first unit of the Loviisa nuclear power plant,
located on the island of Hästholm in the town of Loviisa in Finland).
3. "The first metallurgical" (Metallurgical plant in Raahe).
4. "Under Soviet orders" (construction of the icebreakers commissioned by the Soviet Union at the Wärtsilä shipyard).
5. "Joint efforts" (delivery of a planer-milling machine, built in Ulyanovsk to the Finnish customer - the firm "Valmet".
This type of equipment was tested at the Segezha Pulp and Paper Mill).
6. Participation of Finnish specialists in the construction of the second stage of Svyatogorsk Pulp and Paper Mill and Verkhnetulomskaya HPP.
7. Ecological expertise of the waters of the Finnish Gulf by scientists from the Soviet Union and Finland.
8. Specialists of the two countries on the construction of a deep-water pipeline in Tallinn.
9. Installation of water treatment facilities: the work of the joint commission for environmental protection.
10. Cooperation of the specialists of the Institute of Cybernetics of the Estonian Academy of Sciences with the Finnish colleagues in the field of modeling technological processes with the help of computers.
11. The final session of the 19th session of the Intergovernmental Commission for Scientific and Technical Cooperation in Riga.
Documentary, 7 parts, Duration: 1:07:09.895G 10/2/2017
Documentary, 2 parts, Duration: 0:18:07.32G 10/4/2016
By order of the USSR state Committee on forestry, and was intended for workers in this industry.
For example, Zagorsky pilot forestry describes an integrated approach for use in forestry, as well as efforts to restore forest and improve species composition.