Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:01.188G 12/4/2017
Soviet scientists and scientists from all over the world are now following the year of the calm sun, versatile and careful observations of our luminary.
This issue is dedicated to you.
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:18.233G 12/4/2017
3. "In 20 years" On the complex surgical operation of the "bandaged vessel": compensation of the damaged vessel with canned.
4. "Unusual Optics" On the new fiber optics - light guides.
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:09:58.872G 12/4/2017
Студитского "About works on restoration of a muscular fabric.
3. "Kamerton and time" About the tuning fork of the 2nd Moscow Watch Factory.
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:09:04.12G 12/4/2017
from the details of broken drills.
4. "Aerodynamics of records" On the research of aerodynamic characteristics of cyclists.
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:18.321G 12/4/2017
About installation for burning and cutting by fire of ferro-concrete products.
4. "The clock collects the machine" On the semi-automatic line for assembling the wheel system of alarm clocks.
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:16.448G 12/4/2017
3. "Meet the Komsomolskaya Pravda" About a new and more perfect milking installation.
4. "Gas laser" On the installation of a gas laser.
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:09:23.518G 12/4/2017
Saratov Research Institute of Traumatology and Orthopedics.
3. "The Secret of the Moon Mountains" On the cumulative theory of the formation of lunar craters.
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:09:40.88G 12/4/2017
tissues of the plants themselves.
4. "Quality problems" On the new tire cord for cars.
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:09:53.515G 12/4/2017
ultrasound in chemistry.
3. "Story of a simple chair" On the modernization of chairs for projects of employees of the All-Union Design and Technological Institute.
Newsreel, 1 part, Duration: 0:10:07.88G 12/4/2017
feelings "On a method that allows in many cases to avoid stomach sensing.
3. "Who discovered Antarctica?" On the priority of the Russian navigator Thaddeus Bellingshausen in the discovery of Antarctica.